Coaching packages and offerings:
For anyone launching or re-launching a business, or reinventing your professional life. This customized program will get you grounded, clear, committed and ready to show up with a story and style that is true to who you are and how you want to reach and service your people. Let's roll!
Our work together will help you:
- Get grounded in your Why, What, Who & How: Purpose, mission, vision, etc.
- Create a voice and presence that feels natural to who you are and what you’re doing.
- Have fun building a business that focuses on service and providing value.
- Connect to the right people and build a community.
- Get comfortable with writing and presenting yourself online and in public.
- Create your online presence--website, blog, social media--however you want.
Following the words of Steve Chandler, "Coaching is a creative business, you can do whatever you want." Whatever your profession, let's apply this wisdom to you.
Three and six month packages include:
- 3-hour grounding, messaging and working sessions.
- 3 coaching sessions per month, 90-minutes
- Access in between sessions: email or spot coaching.
- Feedback and edits on materials in process--one turnaround a week minimum.
- Helpful resources : video, audio, books, articles.
- A partner, buddy, supporter and fan at your side, committed to getting your genius out into the world!
ONE MONTH INTENSIVE: KICK YOUR ASS IN GEAR!
Sometimes you just want to focus in and GO FOR IT. You've got your sights set on starting a new project, creating a new practice, or being more of yourself and taking the world by g-d storm. For a lot of you, intensives work; it's how you like to get this self-expansion party started. Trade in old habits for new ones and start playing a bolder more creative game ASAP. This is a high-touch point engagement that includes four hour-long coaching calls and daily check-ins M-F.
Just imagine: One month from now you're playing a bigger, more beautiful game. Olé!
WORKSHOPS, GROUP AND TEAM WORK
I give workshops and do speaking engagements. A sampling of topics:
- Email Writing: How Empathy and Clean Sentences Build Relationships
- How the Culture of Complaint at Work is Breaking Us
- How to Take Ownership of Your Career
- Prepare for Leadership: Finding Your Voice
- How to Make a Difference at Work
- The Myth of Not Enough Time
Whether you're intrigued to see what coaching is like, or you're hell-bent on getting a coach, I offer complimentary discovery conversations so you can see what you're capable of.